This site does not place permanent cookies on the hard drives of visitors’ computers, but only temporary cookies required to improve the performance of certain site features.
Information exchanged automatically
When you access the Domaine Lac St-Mathieu site, your computer and the site’s server automatically exchange information. This communication is necessary for the server to transmit a file compatible with the computer equipment you are using. The information exchanged is as follows
- the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- your IP address, the unique number assigned to your computer when it is connected to the Internet;
- the type of browser (Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.) used;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visit;
- the address of the referring site, if you access the Commission’s site from another site.
- This information is stored and used by the Domaine for technical and statistical purposes. It is used to count the number of visits, the most frequently visited pages, the technology used by visitors, the referring sites and the country of origin of visitors.
Information sent by e-mail or form
Domaine Lac St-Mathieu is committed to protecting the confidential information you entrust to us. If you voluntarily communicate personal or otherwise confidential information, by e-mail or by form, we use only the information required to enable Commission personnel to respond to your message or follow up on your request. Electronic correspondence is treated with the same confidentiality measures as other written documents.
Person responsible for the protection of personal information
Name: Annick Lepage
Phone number: 418 750 2249